Thursday, February 18, 2010

Statewide Project Manager


A quick tidbit: last Friday I accepted a position as the AEA Project Manager for Online Learning. I will be working with all the AEAs in the state to develop online learning and professional development opportunities. This is a great opportunity for me and my family.

The subject matter of this blog won't change much. It will still focus on the same blend of topics: leadership and school change for the 21st century, online learning, 1:1 initiatives, 21st century skills, and of course, the Iowa Core Curriculum. If anything, I should have more access to highlight great things that are happening in Iowa schools right now.

In the meantime, if you have a chance, you can complete the survey below. The information gathered from the survey, though informal, will help serve as a datapoint for my future work.

No comments: