Friday, September 12, 2008

New Heartland Resource


For teachers in the Heartland AEA area (or even for those not, actually), I'm putting together a new resource on the web 2.0 tools. It can be found at http://www.aea11.k12.ia.us/tech/resources/. Over on the left is a screenshot of the resources I am starting with.

In the past, when I have created resource pages, I've made the mistake of finding everything possible out there on the web and slapping it on a page, which was overload. So I've tried to simplify things into the resources that will help teachers the most. (I want to thank Lee Lefever at Common Craft for the creation of the "In Plain English" videos)

A standing offer for any teacher in the area who'd like help getting started, I'll come out and meet you at your school. And if you are not in the area, feel free to email me for feedback... I'd love to hear what you are doing.

No comments: